The Retirement Community at Asbury Pointe
Consider your retirement as your opportunity for a new beginning. You have the time to enjoy a lifestyle of freedom, flexibility and personal pursuits. And now, you also have the place - Asbury Pointe Retirement Community.
Nestled on eight quiet, wooded acres in Amherst, New York, where family values and a high quality of living are standard, Asbury Pointe is conveniently located near cultural centers, shopping areas, places of worship, golf courses and more. What's best, you can remain close to your family and friends while enjoying the comfort and privacy of your own apartment home.
The distinctive qualities of this intimate community are apparent everywhere-from the inviting gathering areas, ideal for relaxing with friends and sharing good company, to the quiet nooks or the library, with its fine wood finishes and rich, soothing colors. You'll find lovely gardens and landscaped grounds to walk.
A beautiful restaurant-caliber dining room, in case you'd like company at mealtime. There is also a heated underground parking garage accessible only to residents and ample surface parking available for residents and their guests.
At Asbury Pointe, you have the freedom to come and go as you please, to travel and be involved with activities outside the community. On days you don't wish to drive, scheduled transportation is available for medical and business appointments, and shopping trips.
So, make yourself right at home at Asbury Pointe, with your own furnishings and accessories in your choice of spacious one or two-bedroom apartment homes where you won't have the worries of home maintenance and repair allowing you to enjoy more independence than ever.
Asbury Pointe offers one and two bedroom apartment homes available in a variety of floor plans that include a patio or balcony. The amenities here are endless:
- Underground protected and heated parking
- Fully equipped with contemporary appliances, including washer and dryer
- Beautiful and spacious dining room where a chef prepared continental breakfast, sumptuous lunch or evening meal is served daily
- Access to recreation areas that include a fitness center, library, activities studio, club room and outdoor courtyard with gazebo
- Transportation for doctor visits, special events and activities
- Perimeter walking path with lush landscaped grounds in natural setting
- Pet friendly
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Additional on-site storage
- Guest suite for visitors
Check Out all Asbury Pointe Has to Offer!
View our photos to see everything you can enjoy at our retirement community!